Log In Difficulties
If you are having trouble logging into your account, try following these steps:
- Enter your username and password
- Click “Log In”.
- If a security warning pops up, click “Yes”.
- On the left hand side menu bar, click Online Access.
- The first time you log in you will see the Terms & Conditions.
- Read the Terms & Conditions and click “I Agree”.
- You should now be in the Online Access home.
Note: Kaplan Schweser’s registration system is case sensitive so please capitalize letters where appropriate and eliminate spaces. Sometimes a space is captured when cutting and pasting so try typing the username and password.
Forgotten your username or password? You can have them emailed to you.
Changing Your Password
To change your password:
- Log in with the Username and Password supplied to you.
- You will be brought to the products page.
- Scroll down until you see “Additional Info” on the left hand side menu bar.
- From the drop down select “My Account”.
- You can now change your password and click “Update Account”.